Being Pro-active in the Community
This no-nonsense workshop is for you if you want to expand your customer base by:
- learning how to enthusiastically promote your business by networking
- teaching your employees to do the same
- crafting the ideal “elevator speech”
- learning to network successfully during the workshop with fellow businesses
- knowing what to do when you get a prospective clientβs business card
- asking the right questions during a networking event
In todayβs over-retailed world, networking at community events and among colleagues is a critical strategy to insure survival and growth. Networking is a relatively new concept for small business owners, but when done professionally can lead to explosive growth and profitability in their business.
Find out the answers to questions such as. . .
- How do I spread the good news about my business?
- How do I teach my employees to network and promote my business?
- What do I say?
- How do I say it with confidence?
- What does a great networker do?
- What questions do I ask?
- How do I make a lasting impression on a potential client?
Throughout this program, I will focus on helping you create the βideal elevator speechβ for your business. (Ideal means a personalized powerful description of your business that will motivate potential customers to visit your place of business.)
What you will learn at this workshop.
- The art of crafting a powerful βelevator speechβ
- The fun of standing up and telling the world
- The doβs and donβtβs of networking
- How to use business cards
- “Itβs not about you”
- When to talk about your business
- What to say when a prospect shows up at your business
- And much, much, more
There will also be opportunities to network at the workshop itself.