Join me for an inspiring 2 hour workshop, where I’ll share my insights into leadership and a proven, practical program to thrive in today’s changing business environment. This information is applicable to those working in both non-profit and private sector organizations.
You should be there if you’reβ¦
- wondering whether you are being a leader or just being a pain
- leading using outdated, old-fashioned leadership concepts
- looking for insights on how to develop leaders from within your business
- looking to build a team of βgo toβ workers
- wanting to create the ideal environment to foster leaders in your business
- interested in the five steps of leadership development
- wanting to know how to identify leaders within your organization
In this workshop you’ll learn β¦
- the 5 myths of leadership
- the 5 stages of leadership development
- the 6 ways to make your workers proud
- the 7 demands of leadership
- what your company’s key capabilities are
- why you canβt fake leadership
- how to identify leaders and help them develop their natural skills
- The 6 signs of a natural leader
Here are some testimonials from participants of a 90 minute workshop held at the Pro Green Expo conference in Denver Colorado.
I appreciated not only (you) describing what a leader should be, but also what traits to be aware of.
City of Fort Collins CO.
You encouraged me to analyze my purpose in my work and home environment.
Singing Hills Landscape
You reinforced my focus on leaders in the team, especially valuing the employee.
All Phase Landscape
Thank you for focusing on the positive and for helping our industry to appreciate all of its employees.
You gave a very clear description of what a leader is and what a leader is not.
This workshop provided a great deal of information and is valuable for all aspects of life and business.
Windemere Landscape & Garden Center
Steamboat Springs CO
Very up! I appreciated the discussion that how you treat folks, directly affects their performance.
Buena Vista CO
Your workshop touches on the basics of leadership, which applies to my position.
Fort Collins CO
Thank you so much for your knowledge, fun and energetic presentation.
You presented great ideas and new way to set goals, which totally relates to my position.
Aspen Valley Services
I realize some of the faults in my leadership. Now that I know these faults, I can become a much better manager.
Aspen Valley Services