- Do you feel stuck and are not sure of your next move in your business?
- Do you feel isolated and have no one to discuss your personal or business challenges with?
- Do you feel you are too close to your business and need help getting an objective view of your business?
- Do you feel you need a cheerleader in your corner to encourage, inspire and motivate you to make the next move?
If you can relate to any of these scenarios, then I have a solution!
Hire me as your personal coach!
In order for us to determine whether we are a fit for each other I am offering a special zero cost, FREE ‘Business Breakthrough’ planning and goal setting session (no strings attached).
Here’s the scoop…
You get a personal session one-on-one with me where we will work together to…
- Clarify your vision for the next 12 months
- Identify key strategic ‘mile-stone’ objectives
- Uncover hidden challenges and blind spots that could be sabotaging your success
- Create a 3 stage long term plan and a ‘next step’ action plan
- Leave this session renewed, inspired, and re-energized about your business and how your business can bring you everything your heart desires!
Below, previous happy coaching clients share their feedback.
What an incredible opportunity to meet THE expert of Marketing and Small Business. It was great to get such amazing positive feedback on my Marketing strategies and Marketing pieces. The one hour brainstorming was short, but very inspiring. Roy you gave me confidence and encouragement to reach for the sky. Your knowledge and strategies are extremely valuable to any business. Thanks Roy and I hope we will have the opportunity to meet again.
Personal Office Wizard
Certified Professional Organizer
Serving Vancouver, Squamish, Whistler, and Pemberton
Recently I was fortunate to spend some time discussing my small business’ marketing issues with Roy Prevost. His insight and suggestions have helped me and my company refine our marketing strategy as well as provide direction in our promotional strategy. Very positive experience! I look forward to following up with Roy in the next couple of months with our results.
Eleni Floral Design & Decor
Just wanted to pass on the unexpected and amazing reaction we received to following one of your sale suggestions. We are a small business and have little money, staff or energy to wine and dine our accounts like some of our “Big Boy Competitors”. Last week I dropped off a dozen donuts to three different prospective accounts, and today we have three new accounts. Read the full testimonial.
Jeanette and Donna,
Copy Works Design & Gifts
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Mr. Prevost brings to our clients the perfect mix of real world expertise and proven advice, which is always tailored to the particular needs of the client. Read the full testimonial.
Jeff Dawson, General Manager
CFDC Howe Sound