You’re probably here because you’re looking to change the way you do business: whether it’s to
- increase the bottom line,
- create a better experience for your customers,
- balance the priorities in your life, or
- contribute to the community around you.
You may be wondering what kind of background I bring to my coaching and presentations;Â how can I help you?
I think of myself as a “customer service activist,” showing retail businesses how to compete in a hyper-competitive world through relationship building and going the extra mile with customers. I developed my approach over more than 25 years of experience in all facets of marketing, wholesale, retail, and manufacturing in the giftware industry. I know what it’s like to review the books at the end of the month, wondering what to stock, whether it’s time to hire new staff and whether to change opening hours or drop prices. Over the years, I’ve seen the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to customer service, and I can coach your staff on how to be the best.
My presentation style has been described as a blend of comedian, story teller, therapist and teacher. I help individuals and organizations to grow their business and increase revenues, by significantly changing their attitude about serving and connecting to their customers. I do this through dynamic and inspirational training, with a good dose of humour.
- 25 years working in and with retail businesses
- Worked with thousands of businesses worldwide
- Author of the bestselling book, Turbocharge Your Retail Business: How to Outmaneuver and Outperform the Big Guys
- Presented more than 300 workshops and keynote presentations on the subject of Success in Retail
- Guest lectured at Simon Fraser University on “The Future Consumer”
I’m passionate about turning North America’s business owners into “Customer Service Superstars,” and I guarantee that you will be a transformed person after attending one of my events.