- Are you anxious about the negative news you keep hearing in the media?
- Do you feel that you may not be prepared for the ongoing recession?
- Do you feel isolated and alone as a business owner and are not quite sure where to turn?
- Are your customers dwindling because they are fearful of the future?
- Are your employees demoralized and fearful about their future?
Itβs time to be pro-active and meet the challenge head-on.
By joining me for an inspiring, uplifting, 2+ hour, interactive workshop where I will share with you the important strategies that will help you thrive and survive in todayβs challenging economy.
At this workshop, you will learn:
- How the media is not your friend at this time in history
- How your attitude is your most important asset
- How your language affects your success or failure
- How to romance your best customers
- Strategies on how to negotiate with your banker
- Strategies on how to negotiate with suppliers
- How to track your best customers
- How to get clarity in your business affairs
- About the trap most small businesses fall into during a difficult economy
- How the 20/80 rule takes on special significance during a down economy
- Where βoutstanding customer serviceβ is the ultimate recession buster
You will leave this event with:
- A renewed sense of optimism and confidence as an owner and manger of your business
- A clear understanding of how to communicate a positive message to both your employees and your customers
- A plan on how to negotiate better conditions and terms with your suppliers and bankers
- A definite strategy on how to be counter-intuitive in all your business affairs by going against the current βherdβ mentality
February 24, 2009
“Royβs session with our Teams re-energized them and instilled a sense of pride in doing professional work. There was a switch that was flipped for many our employees β For the first time, they saw themselves as impassioned professional sales people, doing professional work, rather than Garden Centre floor staff. Comments from the group included βWow, I can hardly wait for my next shift, I just want to get out there and connect with our customers!β
Leanne Johnson, General Manager
Gardenworks, (8 retail locations)