Roy, I was impressed by your preparation taken for the two meetings with our management and supervisors before having the main meeting. We were able to discuss our focus and the core values we wanted to attain for our company. Thank you.
Don Corothers, Home Hardware,
Fort McMurray, AB
This feedback was in response to a series of meetings and a workshop entitled “Delivering Outrageous Customer Service”, which included:
A 2 hour presentation to Home Hardware franchise owner, supervisors and managers, covering:
– How to identify and commit to a set of core values.
– How to set up a “no compromise” environment when it comes to adherence to the core values of the company.
– How to get everyone on the same page.
– How to reprimand an employee.
– The appropriate time to acknowledge the good work of employees.
– Simple ways to reward employees for their good work.
– How to manage by example.
A 3 hour workshop with Home Hardware franchise owner, supervisors, managers and employees, where I
– delivered a rousing “attitude” session and focused on their professionalism and the goal of being #1 in Fort MacMurray,
– laid out and explained the “core values” and how these will be their performance benchmark into the future,
– gave ideas and examples on how to deliverΒ outrageous service, and
– explained how to choreograph the customer experience from the moment they enter the store until the moment they leave.
A closing meeting with Home Hardware franchise owner, supervisors and managers, where I
– reviewed the previous day’s action and outcomes,
– laid out possible challenges and pitfalls they may encounter when implementing core values,
– answered any questions they had.