- As a small business owner, do you feel alone and isolated, with no one to discuss challenges and problems that occur in your business?
- Because you spend your days (and sometimes evenings) putting out fires, do you tend to get off track, and lose focus?
- Are you constantly doing the URGENT rather than the IMPORTANT?
- β’ Would you like to have your fellow small business owners help you celebrate wins with you when they happen?
- Would you like some moral support when you are going through a challenge?
- Would you like to be part of a group coaching network where you could meet monthly and share advice and ideas on a regular basis?
- Would you like to get some inexpensive business coaching on a regular basis?
If so, this may be of interest to you!
With today’s technologies, I’m able to offer group coaching to small business owners who cannot afford the investment of one on one coaching.
Here is what you get:
- A 90-day business plan to keep you accountable to your highest priorities.
- A 90 + -minute conference call with 9 other colleagues once a month with me as the coach/mentor/facilitator. This is the opportunity to review past successes, as well as challenges, in an informal conference call format. (You will be teamed up with colleagues from other communities, to ensure confidentiality.)
- A discussion of various business strategies, what works, and what doesnβt work.
- Personalized coaching during the month on specified office hours as indicated during the call.
- The opportunity to be part of an inspired learning environment to help you reach your business goals.
- You’ll leave every call with immediate action steps to move your business forward before the next monthβs conference call.
- You’ll be a member of a dynamic team who support you and make you accountable to your highest priorities.
- Become a member of my business book club where we choose a specific business book, and we cover several chapters per month and have a discussion about our findings and how you can implement certain strategies in your business
- Finally, all sessions will be recorded so you can review at a later date if you are unable to join us
Here is how it works:
The coaching group joins me on the call at an appointed time.
- The call begins with a general accountability session where each participant is asked to relate any successes they have had over the last month. These successes are discussed briefly and applauded. Should any participant indicate that nothing of a significant nature occurred, we simply acknowledge and move on. There is no judgement since often times there are mitigating circumstances why they have not had the success they anticipated.
- We then open up the discussion to anyone who has a particular challenge they would like to discuss. In most cases, this results in an open dialogue, with everyone offering ideas and insight.
- As coach and mentor, I may offer suggestions to each person individually, while everyone on the call generally gains from this portion of the hour.
- As we close the call, I ask each person to indicate one or two actions they will complete over the next month that will help move their business forward.
- As a follow up, I will send each member a mid-month reminder of their commitment via e mail in order to keep them focused on their stated actions.
- These action steps then become the opening statements for next month’s call (see point 1 and the accountability session).
Here is what you’ll become:
- More confident about yourself and your business
- More aware of changes happening in the marketplace
- More accountable
- More focused on your goals
Now, is your opportunity to take your business to the next level so simply download the pre- qualifying questionnaire, complete it and send it back to me and I will be in touch to set up an appointment for our initial discussion.
I look forward to having you join us!
Download Pre-appointment questionnaire: [Word Doc]
We have been a group coaching client of Royβs for the past 18 months. He has been instrumental in helping us reach our business goals and we would highly recommend his services to anyone who is in need of coaching and mentoring.
Big O Tire
Prince George BC
By focusing on the positive aspects of my business Roy has instilled such confidence in me that goals I dared to utter out loud a mere 8 months ago have been realized. His tremendous inspiration, sound solutions, and total commitment to my success have expanded a new sense of awareness in me that is empowering.
Bourbon Street Boutique
I’ve never seen an hour go by so fast and seem like it was only 15 minutes and accomplish so much. Everyone’s input gave me a challenge to accomplish over the next month and I know our business will be better because of the information gained. Thanks for giving me this insight! Look forward to talking with you and the others next month.