The first hour of the program is a high-level workshop with owners/managers, where I help you identify your own personal and business core values.
During this hour, I will:
- Show you the significance of “managing” by example.
- Review the 6 steps and the details of the core values process that will be covered in more detail with the employees later in the evening.
- Help you develop a “no compromise” attitude on your core values.
- Help you set up a communication model to insure the core values are adhered to every day.
- Show you how to hire and fire based on your core values statement.
- Provide you with a series of hiring interview questions that coincide with your core values (whether you’re hiring for part time or full time positions). (All attendees will receive a printed copy of these questions.)
- Show you how to retain and motivate employees.
During the next two hours, employees join the owners/managers. I will help employees identify their personal and business core values.
During this segment, I will:
- Share with them the history of Zappos.com.
- Show them how they will benefit from a core values program.
- Explain the “no compromise” directive of a “values based” company.
- Talk about professionalism and the need to step up.
- Give them an attitude adjustment.
- Teach them how to develop better teamwork through their company core values.
- Leave them inspired and motivated to move to action immediately.
Here is what you and your team will take away:
- A renewed attitude.
- A “meeting of the minds” that puts you all on the same page.
- A dynamic plan for your team going forward.
- A way to grow your business with your team.
- Inspiration and a “take charge” attitude.
Please contact me to launch this process in your company.